At Holy Trinity Formby we want your visit to be pleasant and welcoming. Listed below is some information which we hope you will find useful. If however, you need further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact the Church office or ask a Churchwarden. They are always happy to help.
- If this is your first visit to Rosemary Lane or Redgate and you would like to know more about our fellowship at Holy Trinity or receive a visit from one of the clergy, please fill in a visitor card. (These can be found at the back of church or alternatively you can email the church office)
- Toilet & Baby Changing Facilities are available – please ask the warden on duty at the back of church.
- Refreshments are served after the 8.45am and 10.45am services – we do hope you will be able to join us.
- Children’s Toy Bags for the younger children during the service are available from the back of church.
- Collections are not taken during services but plates are available at the door as you enter or leave for your offerings toward the work of the church.
- In need of prayer? – We all go through difficult times in our lives and in the lives of those we love and care about. If you are feeling worried, concerned about someone or just a bit low then please speak to one of the leaders, they will be happy to pray with you at the end of a service. Alternatively you can complete a Prayer Request card, these can be found at the back of church or you can do it online.
- Baptism and Weddings by arrangement with the church office
We endeavour to make our church as accessible as possible. Listed below are some of the accessible facilities. However, please call the church office, if you would like to discuss visiting the Holy Trinity with special access needs
- Accessible Parking Bays
- Ramp access to main Church, Parish Hall and Workshop..
- Induction Loop System for those who are hearing-impaired.
- Toilets with accessible access.